Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pictures from Universal Self in India


Dear Community;
I am filled with so much love that its bursting from my pours as I sit and write this message to you from Bangalore, India.  On Nov 30th, 2012, Universal Self made its international premier at Sahabhaga: Festival of Participatory Performance.  It was quite magical because the stage was in an open amphitheater and I received a standing ovation at the end.  Here are some pictures from this experience that I will never forget.  I am honored to be able to fulfill my life mission of building cross cultural unity and empowerment through the performance arts.  Thank you for being a part of this universal process.  I mentioned you all during my closing speech in hopes to inspire others to build with their community in order to make dreams a reality.  May God always bless you......






No comments:

Post a Comment