Monday, September 2, 2013

Audience comments from the FringeNYC

"Big things for you in the future... I strongly believe that Universal Self was an awesome performance. Your energy, creativity, and story speak for themselves in your show. Keep it going!!!"
-Steve Ramirez 

"Nice meeting you @ the FringeNYC - The New York International Fringe Festival. Your show really kicked ass!!! Very inspirational! The intertwining of your own historical & cultural identity along with urban hip-hop culture was brilliant!!! I'd definitely recommend everyone to catch this show!!! Rock on!!!! All the best, cheers!!!"
-Roland Ramirez

"Hi Kilusan, my name is Jack Moore – I’m a staff member at the Public Theater in New York. I saw Universal Self last week and was very impressed with your work.  I hope you have some productions in the pipeline – please let me know if you ever have any upcoming shows that myself or someone else from The Public could come check out.  Again, thanks for putting on such a good show. I’m looking forward to more.
Best,
Thanks, and again!"
-Jack Moore
Administrative Assistant to the Artistic Director and Executive Director, The Public Theater

"Universal Self by Kilusan Bautista is amazing."
-Felix Hiciano

"I had the pleasure of seeing Kilusan Bautista perform his one-man show a few days ago. I was extremely impressed and definetly recommend you go see it yourself for his last performance on Friday."
-Rae Maxwell

"Amazing performance from my friend & collaborator... You inspire me!"
-Jessica Chen

"@Kilusan1898 can do for #Filipino culture what @JohnLeguizamo did for Latin culture with his one-man show #UNIVERSALself. Keeping it real."
-Kristine M. Reyes

"Just watched #UniversalSelf by @Kilusan1898 at Fringe. Go support an incredible and positive Filipino artist and activist #ecaasu #pinoy"
-Liza Talusan

No comments:

Post a Comment